Friday, December 7, 2007

Week 14 = 12/07/07

Today was last class to work on our projects as well as get any last minute help or advice. Next class is when everything is due. The final project, a test on two chapters, and a one page summary on chapter fourteen is what is coming up next class. Due to a web design project I am doing, I was not able to attend class today. For the final project there was two options given. Option one has a scenario given but option two allows us to choose a scenario. I thought of doing option two but the idea I had didn't hold water due to the time and lack of data that was available to me. So in light of this I have decided to do option one. For a complete list of the options link to the GIS home page. I plan to be working on the GIS project for the next week as well as studying for the final test. I am confident that I will be able to complete the assignments, pass the test, and pass the course.

No comments: