Friday, October 12, 2007

Week 8 = 10/12/07

Today in class we had our second test for the semester. Since I took the first test kinda late, I haven't recieved my grade from the first test when I took the second test. Maybe next class I can get my grades from both tests. In addition to the test we also looked at chapter nine powerpoint. Mr. Kennedy did something kinda different for the powerpoint. He displayed the powerpoint on the projector as well as on all the lab computers. He did this to better show the maps that were in the powerpoint. After the powerpoint we did chapters ten, eleven, and twelve in the GTKA for lab. I now have gotten in the habit of saving the maps as jpegs so I can post them on this blog site. It is going to take about another week to get all the images from the past chapters on the site. Displaying above the blog should be the maps from chapters ten and eleven. The maps for twelve are going to be added to that in about three days.

No comments: